Welcome to Novafacilitysolutions.com
This document (Terms of Service) explains all the legal rules and regulations created by our company, Nova Facility Solutions, in order to provide the best services to our users. This contract governs your access and use of the services as well as any kind of material posted on our website.
Please read all the terms, clauses, and regulations listed in this document before signing up on the website, booking or hiring our staffing services, contacting us, or using our website in general. As a user, you agree that you follow these terms and conditions completely. In the event you refuse to follow these terms, we suggest you close this webpage immediately.
As the owner of this website, we reserve the right to modify this agreement from time to time, so we require users to check this page regularly.
Warrant of Authority:
By accessing our website you agree that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capability to entering into binding contracts. If you are less than 18 or are otherwise incapable of entering into binding contracts, please close our website immediately.
By posting content on our platform or our social media pages, you grant NovaFacilitySolutions.com a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty free license to use any of the images or content you post for our marketing purposes.
We do not claim ownership of any kind of content that is posted, processed or stored in your account (except for the material we license to you). The company does not verify, control or endorse the content that you and other users make available on the Service. As a user, you are given control to manage your content.
As a user, you agree that you will not:
- Breach the rules and policies of our website (as well as third party websites)
- Access our website if you are less than 18 years old
- Copy any image, video, or content from our website without our written permission
- Post anything misleading or inaccurate on our platform
- Post spam messages, chain letters etc.
- Utilize any kind of software or information gathering tools in order to collect personal data from our users
- Try to upload any harmful material on our website which may result in performance degradation
- Perform any task that does not meet our safety standards
You agree and acknowledge that all the information provided by you is accurate and authentic. In the event we find any issue with any account, or if we find that anything is inappropriate, we will remove or suspend your access to our website.
Suspension and Termination of Services:
The company reserves the rights to terminate or suspend your access to our service or website anytime at our sole discretion. In the case that we suspect any violation of our terms, or your use of the service disrupts other users, or causes NovaFacilitySolutions.com to have legal liability, or we suspect any kind of malicious activity in your account, we will deactivate your account without issuing any prior notice.
- The user agrees not to use any fake or false credit card information in any transaction with us. In case we suspect any fake transaction, your access will be suspended immediately.
- We use a third-party payment gateway to handle transactions and your credit card details are not stored with us in any form.
- All the content on this website including graphics are copyrighted. We do not allow anyone to copy the material for any reason.
- You are free to download the copy of this agreement in case you want to read it properly and to familiarize yourself with the clauses. However, it must be used for personal purposes only.
- We do not allow our readers to perform malicious activity to change or modify any kind of content on our website such as text, graphics, audio etc. In case we suspect any issue, we will take proper legal action against the user.
- You are not allowed to use any material from our website for commercial purposes. The content listed on our website are owned by their respective owners (sellers), and we will not be liable for anything in case a third party claims any infringement rights.
We try our best to list the services which are useful, however, all the services are offered on as “as-is” manner and we are not liable for any error or inaccuracy on our website. In case you have any problem with the content or feature of the website, please contact us. We are not liable for any inaccuracy in the information and we suggest our users ensure the relevancy of services before purchasing anything. Though we regularly check content on our website, it is not possible for us to check minor errors, so as a user, it is your responsibility to read the descriptions properly concerning our services.
Warranties and Liabilities:
We do not warrant that:
- Our services will be error-free, timely, uninterrupted or secure.
- The content will be accurate
- Any kind of mistake or error will be corrected instantly
The users understand that our company will not be held liable for any kind of direct or indirect, exemplary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, information and other intangible damages that could result from (i) the use of services we offer; (ii) the cost of the services; (iii) unauthorized access to any kind of information; (iv) actions or statements arising out of third parties; (v) mistakes, errors, miscalculations or inaccuracies found on the website; (vi) property damage or personal injury; (vii) any kind of virus, worms transmitted to or through the services; and any other factors that might be caused by using our services.
If you have any question, please send an email to [email address] and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Personal identification information:
NovaFacilitySolutions.com might collect personal information from the members in several ways, including but not limited to, contacting us, filling out a form, completing a short survey etc. Users may need to provide their name, email address and other details in some cases, however it is not mandatory for you to submit the information if you do not access such functions.
Non-personal identification information:
The company may also gather non-personal identification data about our users in the event they interact with our website. This non-personal identifiable information includes browser details, means of communication used to access our services, technical information about the device from which the website is accessed, operating system used by the users, internet service provider information and other relevant data that could be helpful for the company in order to improve services.
How your information is used
NovaFacilitySolutions.com collects and uses your personal information for the purposes mentioned in this section:
- To provide you with a seamless browsing experience
- To improve our customer services efficiently
- To run and operate our website correctly
- To get feedback from our users about the services we offer
- To personalize your experience
- To conduct any transaction
- To get more information about you and your experience and to also get some ideas from our users on how we can improve our site
- To send periodic updates and emails and also to notify you of all the new changes that are made by the company from time to time.
- To respond to your queries
How your information is protected:
Your information is very important to us and this is the reason we use appropriate data collection, storage and other security measures in order to safeguard your information from any unauthorized access. We have implemented many policies that protect your information from any alteration or destruction. We do not store your password or credit card information while you conduct any financial transaction and powerful third party applications are used to prevent the leakage of your crucial information.
Sharing your information:
Though your information is not sold to any third party, we may need to share your information with a few companies that are required to perform some relevant actions, such as, but not limited to, conducting any financial transaction. We may also hire third parties to market our services or help us operate the website. We also work with some email marketing companies that help us send newsletters to our users so your information will be shared only with those parties. However, if you, as a user, don’t want to receive emails from us, you can inform us and we will not share your information with these third-party sites.
Our platform is not directed to children and we do not collect any kind of information from children under 13 years of age. In case we find out anyone under 13 has provided us with their personal information, we will remove that information immediately from our databases. If you know someone under 13 who has provided information, please contact our help center.
The company may ask for some information in the form of surveys. As a user, it is not mandatory for you to participate in these surveys. These are just to gain more understanding from our users and make their experience more enjoyable on our website. We monitor our user’s activities and try our best to offer the most reliable services, so these surveys help us to analyze user’s satisfaction. Your information will not be disclosed in any way.